EARLY CHILDHOOD CENTER DIRECTOR
The Early Childhood Center Director of INDIANAPOLIS HEBREW CONGREGATION will provide leadership and vision to all ECC programs serving 150 children from 12 months through five years.
The Director’s responsibilities include department management and leadership, strategic planning, program and curriculum development, staff development, budgeting, marketing and communications to diverse constituencies, enrollment recruitment, vendor contracting, and licensing compliance.
The Director should possess outstanding relationship management skills and have a passion for working with children and families. The Director must be flexible and adaptable with the ability to work collaboratively with clergy, staff, parents and community members. This full-time, year-round position reports to the Senior Rabbi.
- Masters degree in Education, Early Childhood Education, Child Development or related field preferred.
- Five plus years of teaching and supervisory experience in a similar position
- Demonstrated experience in program planning implementation and staff supervision
- Demonstrated ECE leadership, effective guidance and stability for program continuity and to act as a role model for other staff
- Perform effective financial management and planning
- Knowledge of Jewish life, traditions and culture preferred, as well as an ability to integrate these concepts appropriately in program, environment and with staff
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Please Submit Resume to:
[whohit]EARLY CHILDHOOD CENTER DIRECTOR[/whohit]